Monday, February 13, 2012

Gynosupremacy 17


Jimmy lay on his back, tossing and turning from side to side as he always did as he tried to let his arousal levels drop so he could sleep.  He didn’t know how his father did it.  George usually seemed well-rested.  For months now, Jimmy had awoken with bags under his eyes, exhausted because he went to bed with so much pent-up sexual tension that he couldn’t sleep.  Usually, he slept decently every other night but only because the need to sleep was so great.  But within an hour, he felt his body relaxing and the headache fading away.  Just before he drifted off to sleep, he realized it was the pills. 



Jimmy awoke in the morning as he felt the tension and frustration slowly returning.  Glancing at the clock, he saw he had been sleeping peacefully for nine hours and he still managed to sleep another before the tension was back full force.  He climbed from bed and went to the bathroom.  He left the door open, of course.  Males were allowed no privacy.  Then he showered, making sure to run plenty of soapy water and then fresh water through the chastity device.  He combed his hair and then ran to present himself to the females of the family, clean and kneeling, as he did every morning. 



Laura smiled as she held her foot out and Jimmy kissed it. 

“You are looking very refreshed this morning, my boy,” she smiled. 

“Yes, thank you, Goddess,” he said.  “It was the pills?”

“Of course, my puppy.”

“But why didn’t you- I mean, of course you can do anything you wish, Goddess, but…?”

“There’s some dried mud on the side of my shoe.  Lick that away for me, would you, my boy?”

Turning red, he licked and licked at the offending smudge.  She was obviously reminding him of his place.

“Now, while you lick the dirt from my shoes like a good boy, the reason I didn’t give you the pills before is because I wanted to see you suffering frustration day and night because I enjoy seeing a lusty young male like you horny and groveling at my feet.  You don’t have a problem with that, do you?”

“No, Goddess, no, not at all,” he gasped between slobbering licks. 

“Good.  I know you love suffering for me but not for a whole year.”

This was a tricky thing to answer and he knew it.  He lapped away with devotion while mumbling, “Love suffering for you, Goddess.”

She smiled, noticing how he agreed but did not mention the ‘for a whole year’ part. 



The phone rang and Laura picked it up.  She grinned.

“Why yes, Allison, he’s right here.  He’s cleaning my shoes like a good boy.”

Laura laughed at something Allison said.

“Okay, as soon as he’s finished,” she said. 

She hung up. 

“As soon as you are done worshipping my feet, you are to meet Allison at her college.”

“Yes, Goddess, as you wish,” he slobbered as he licked.

“Precisely,” she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment