Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gynosupremacy 26


Two months later, Laura was approached by her son. 

“Mom, do you remember what day tomorrow is?”

“Saturday,” she smiled. 

“No, well yes, but, I mean, it’s the end of the two months.”

“Um, two months?” she teased, pretending to not know what he meant.

“Yes, my Goddess.  The end of the two months and I get to come.” 

“Jimmy, do you think a woman has the prerogative of changing her mind?”

He felt fear.  He was sure he knew where this was going but he could not see but one acceptable answer. 

“Well, yes, she has the precognitive of doing what she wants,” he stammered. 

“And do you think it’s fair to invoke ancient history and demand things that were guaranteed two months ago?”

“Oh please Mom,” he blurted. 

She laughed and leaned over, hands on knees, looking at his caged cock.  In the process, she used her upper arms to push and emphasized her already ample breasts.

“My, Mr. Drooly sure is purple,” she mocked.  “There seems to be some swelling.  They say you shouldn’t use an injured limb.” 

He fell to his knees. 

“Please, my Goddess, you promised.” 

“Do you think you can even remember what you have to do to cum, how to masturbate, after all this time?  Do you even remember what it feels like to cum?”

"Please!  PLEASE!" he begged. 

"Footstool!" she snapped. 

By sheer instinct, he dropped to all fours, one side to her, so she could rest her feet on his back. 

"No," she said.  "Turn so you are facing me." 

He did so and she peeled out of her bluejeans.  She sat and threw her legs over his shoulders. 

He obeyed and then she said, "Shuffle closer."

He did so and found his eyes inches from her crotch, covered only by a thong.  He started sweating and licked his lips. 

"Something wrong, dear?" she teased. 

He was making thrusting motions as tears ran from his eyes.  She smiled and toyed with her pussy with his eyes inches away.  She grinned as he let out a deep groan of frustration.  She took two fingers and rubbed her pussy juices into his nostrils. 

"Take a deep breath, my boy," she said. 

He did so and started almost hyperventilating with unfulfilled desires. 

"Control your breathing," she ordered. 

He tried to.  But he was shaking. 

"Now crawl forwards like a good puppy and rub your nose against my pussy lips."

He was red-faced with frustration as he did it. 

"You have no idea how much this hurts, how badly I need to come," he whimpered. 

"Oh but I do," she laughed.  "You just can't believe how much women enjoy seeing you boys suffer.  Breathe deeply." 

His head was swimming.  He was so overly aroused that it was like a drug.  She made him kneel there breathing through his nose with it partly inside her, driven to the edge of madness by her scent as his own needs went unsatisfied. 

"Now use your tongue, jimmy.  Drink deep."

He was in a world all his own as he did so, a world where there was nothing but frustration and aching balls, the intoxicating aroma of desire and no means to satisfy it.

She cuddled his head between her thighs. 

"Focus on pleasing me, my slave boy, my wonderful young fool.  That's the secret, you know.  You change your perspective.  You no longer gain pleasure from coming but from satisfying my desires.  Does it feel good to know you are pleasing me?"

He nodded "yes" as he licked away. 

"Do you think that knowing you are bringing me to orgasm can ever be as satisfying as coming yourself?"

"I don't know," he tried to say as he slurped away.

"Oh don't lie.  Of course you can't believe that.  Not yet.  Now I'm going to ask you something."

He was lapping away.

"Hmm yes, that's good," she purred.  "You know that you are allowed to come tomorrow."

He nodded enthusiastically. 

"Oh yes, I am so close," she purred.  "Ah yes, anyway, I won't break my word.  But I would very much love it if you willingly didn't come tomorrow." 

His guts turned to ice.

"Oh, please," he begged. 

"Now I didn't say that you could not come tomorrow.  I said I'd prefer it if you didn't." 

He was crying as he licked.  He wanted to please her.  He knew she'd put him through hell if he didn't do what she wanted.  But he needed to come so badly. 

Reading his mind, she said, "No.  There will be no punishment if you choose to come tomorrow.  I simply prefer that you don't.  It would greatly please me if you don't.  But you don't have to decide now," she said.  "Tomorrow will do just fine."

Then Laura gasped and leaned back. 

"Lick hard, fool," she ordered.  "Get me off."

He licked enthusiastically and then she started screaming in orgasm.  The sounds went through his balls like lava, making him ache with needs.  He screamed in pain as his cock strained desperately to harden.  He writhed as he ate her to orgasm.  Then she made him remain on all fours, licking her slowly as she settled down. 

"Now go, my young fool, and consider what I've said."



Jimmy was limping to his room when he passed Alison's door.  He heard the snapping of her fingers and audibly groaned.  He turned back to her room.

"Yes, Goddess Allison?" he said. 

"On all fours, bro," she said. 

He crawled to her. 

"I want to talk to you.  By the way, I need some attention."

She wiggled her toes and smirked.  He got the message.  He began suckling on them.

"Hmm, good boy." 


No comments:

Post a Comment