Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gynosupremacy 24


As soon as Jimmy's cock was rigid, Allison stopped and waited.

"Going down."

She kept tracing her fingers ever so lightly along the length of his shaft, particularly tracing along the underside.  Every few times, she tracd her fingers around behind the head and then cupped or rubbed his balls.

"Oh, Jimmy," she taunted.  "I can almost hear the semen boiling in your balls.  It wants to ooze out.  You're dripping pre-cum.  But it's no-cum for Mr. Jimmy.  You won't cum.  I promise you.  But this will go on and on and on.  It's only been five minutes.  Can you believe that?  Can you imagine eighty-five more minutes of this?"
He cried out and started thrusting.  She just let go, laughing as she watched him thrust at the air.

"Can you imagine how it would feel if that hard cock was inside my hot, steaming, soft, tight pussy?  Can you dream of thrusting deep as I scream in pleasure?"

"Ghah," he cried.  "Plea- ah.  ah."

"Are you trying to say please, Jimmy?  Maybe if you were pumping into me, my own screams would sound something like this: Oh yes, yes.  Fuck me.  Shoot your load.  Yes.  Yes.  YES!"

He was trying to thrust into her hand and sobbing, red-faced and sweating.

"Wouldn't that be so wonderful, Jimmy?  Your balls, your crotch, your pubic area, all burning and aching.  I can see it in your mind.  Your head pounding.  It's mind-boggling.  Oh yes, you want so badly to feel your balls tightening and then emptying, shooting gob after gob of white cum into my hot, tight, luscious pussy while licking and suckling my full, soft, warm breasts.  Hmmmm.  Oh yes.  That would feel soooo good.  Wouldn't it, Jimmy?  It's not going to happen today but I will torment you with it for a long, long time today unless..."



His words came a syllable at a time as he tried to thrust.

"Pl- Pl- Pl- PLEEEEEEAAASSSEE!  Make me cum!  PLEEEEEAAASSEEE!  I can't stand it!  Make me cum!  Please!  Please!  Please!  Please!  Please!  PLEEEEEAAASSEEEE!"

“No, but I’ll stop, a deal’s a deal,” she laughed.  “But it was so easy it was hardly worth it.” 



Allison stepped away, leaving him hanging there, a blubbering, begging mess. 

"Please, please, please, please," he kept begging.  "I can't stand this any longer.  I'll do anything you want.  I'll never disobey, never question.  Oh please, Allison, please.  Goddess!  Please!"



Laura smiled and iced him down so they could get the CB back onto him.  Then they untied him and he collapsed to all fours.  He crawled to Allison and started kissing her feet desperately, crying and slobbering. 

“Please, please, please, please,” he begged. 

“Heel,” she snapped. 

He froze in place.  Tears ran from his eyes. 

“Please,” he begged again.

“Silence.  You have a long way to go before you are as well-trained as your father.  You are denied.  You will go the remaining two months without coming.”

“No, please, I’m pathetic, I’m…”

“Speak another word and it will be the full time again.  Now kiss my feet like the obedient slaveboy you should be, happy to do everything I want when I want.” 

Blubbering in frustration and blueballs, he crawled to her and deeply kissed her feet.

“Now, crawl on all fours and kiss my Mom's feet and then return to your place serving and pleasing us.” 

He whimpered in desire as he kissed Laura's feet. 

“Now get back to your chores and be glad you got a reduced sentence, Jimmy.” 

He whimpered and ran to his duties, realizing plays for sympathy would do no good.  He would be the total slave of Laura and Allison, suffering as much as they desired to please them and that was that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment