Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gynosupremacy 25


George had just finished vacuuming Allison’s room, making her bed and doing her laundry.  She was in there visiting with Maggie and Juliette.  When he was done, he knew what he had to do though he feared what the girls would do to him.  They all tended to be more vicious when they were together, perhaps a group mentality that they had to impress each other.  He crawled to Allison on all fours and waited as the girls engaged in small talk.  He knew better than to interrupt.  But Juliette finally said, “Old balls apparently needs to ask you something, Ally.” 

The red-haired Juliette was the worst when it came to teasing him.  Allison groaned.

“Yes, Georgy.  What is it?” she sighed

“Mistress Allison,” he moaned, “will you require anything else from me or may I be dismissed?”

She pretended to give it some serious thought. 

“No, you may crawl away, doggy,” Allison said.

But as he turned to go, Juliette said, “Hold it, Old Dog.  You don’t think you should also ask me and Maggie if its okay to leave?”

He turned back.  He should have known it would not be that easy with Juliette here. 

“I’m sorry,” he whimpered.  “May I be dismissed, Juliette, Ma’am?”

“Aren’t you going to ask if there’s something you can do for me, Old Boy?”

This was so humiliating, being in his fifties and yet teased like this by a now nineteen year old girl. 

“May I do something for you, Juliette, Ma’am?”

“What could an old fart like you possibly do for me?” she mocked.

He lowered his head.

“Nothing, Ma’am.”

“You mean nothing sexual,” she mocked.  “Don’t you?”

“Well, er, yes, I did, Ma’am.”

“Of course.  I can’t expect a male to think in any other way especially after all this denial, eh, Old Dog?”

“I guess- no, Ma’am.” 

“You guess?  So there’s some question as to whether I’m right or wrong?”

“No, Ma’am.  You are right.” 

“About what, Old Dog?”

“About everything, Ma’am.”

“Specifically, right now?”

“You were right that I could only think of something sexual.” 

“Damn right, Old Fool.  You could have offered to fetch us drinks or just asked all of us if we needed anything but you only asked Ally.  Why is that, Old Dog?”

“I- I don’t know, Ma’am.”

“Yes, you do.  You’re just afraid to say it.”

He lowered his head again.

“Why did you not ask us?”

“I didn’t think, Ma’am.”

“Why did you not ask us?”

Something twitched and it was not his cock.  It was his cheek, one of the cheeks on his face. 

“Because- I- didn’t- want- to.”

Far from getting mad, Juliette said, “And why didn’t you want to, George?”

“Because I- because-“

“Say it.”

“Because I don’t like you.”

“And why not, George?”

Clearly, she was not going to be provoked.  She knew she held all the cards.

“You humiliate me.” 

“So what?  Ally and her Mom, your wife, do that all the time.  Why is it different when I or Maggie do it?”

“I- because- because you don’t love me.” 

“Wow!  I’m impressed,” Juliette said.  “All that semen steaming in your old balls and you can still think with that kind of insight.  Remember that they love you and that should make you worship at their feet even more enthusiastically no matter what they do to you.” 

George’s eyes widened.  He hadn’t expected such insight from a teenaged girl.  He had forgotten the inherent intellectual superiority of the female, particularly with males kept so frustrated and in pain that they really could think about only one thing.  His feelings about Juliette changed. 

“I’m sorry, Juliette, Ma’am.  I forgot my place.  Is there anything I can do for you, Ma’am?”

“You just did,” she said.  “You just humbled yourself before me and apologized and you did both sincerely.  Just remember, Old Balls, just because I shit on you doesn’t mean I don't like you.  Now crawl over here and lick my shoes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment